The Feeedback feature allows visitors to help improving the Knowledge Base articles by sending messages from the articles directly.
The settings for this feature are:
- Enable feedback Tick this checkbox to enable the feedback on your knowledge base articles.
- Form Visibility Choose when the feedback form should be displayed. Options are “After Dislikes”, “After Likes and Dislikes”, “Always Visible”.
- Form Label The label appear at the top of the feedback form. You can change here the text.
- Submit button text This is the text used for the feedback submit button.
- Message after successful submit This is the text that appears when a feedback was successfully submitted.
- Message after failed submit This is the message that appears when a feedback submission failed.