The Votes tab in the BasePress Settings page allows you to customize the voting system in your knowledge base.
- Enable article votes: This option switches votes on or off, in the front end of the website.
- Voting Question: Lets you specify the question that appears with the voting buttons.
- Hide dislike button: When enabled this option hides the dislike button. Use it if you want people only to vote when they like an article.
- Show votes count: Enables or disables the votes counter on the voting buttons.
- Show confirmation message after vote submission: Allows you to show a confirmation message after a vote submission.
- Vote confirmation message: Allows you to specify the vote confirmation message.The voting buttons use icons for likes and dislikes. You can change the icons using the Icons Manager, navigate to BasePress > Icons Manager.
Read more about our Icons Manager.